01 June 2009

Life....

So I have been married almost a month and I love James more and more every day. I never thought that possible that I could be so happy with someone. We're trying to figure out a way to replace the car so he can change jobs-becoming an EMT is his next goal.My birthday was last Sunday and it was a busy tiring weekend-I was very glad to just come home and spend time with my husband. Last night he asked me on a date-we went to a dinner and then to see Up-a good movie but very sad and moving in parts. I realised this morning that I will have graduated from HS 27 years ago tomorrow-and my husband had not even been born yet-strange ramblings but so be it. Not much is really new but I hadn't posted in a while and thought I should update things.

3 comments:

Zaolan said...

Glad that you and James are doing well, and that marriage life is treating you good. Despite it being tiring - was your bday good?

&; Kas

Xinaed said...

Hehe, '&; Kas' :P Kidding babe. I love you.

Now, to Kitten, like Kash, I'm glad life is for the most part, treating you well, and that you are happy. Don't worry about the age stuff though, it's nothing but a number. :)

Jeannie said...

yes my birthday was good-I love the fact that you both call me Kitten*giggles* I don't let the age thing bother me because I love him and cannot imagine not having him as my mate and love and husband.....but every now and again things like that cross my mind-James had taken the day off so we spent it together with friends-went out to lunch-did some shopping and then had a cookout