03 April 2009

Alive

I am alive and I suppose well enough-the depression is slowly abating-I just need to find some ambition to look for work although I am slowly finding the ambition to get things done around the house which is an improvement in itself. James and I are talking about marriage but now at least getting rings may have to be put on hold because we need to replace the car and soon-it is only 1 of many things that need to be replaced-the bed, the tv, eventually at least one of the computers....we will manage but I wish we could start off with less problems and more joy.

4 comments:

Xinaed said...

I think we all wish things would just be easy. But you of all people should know that anything that is easy to obtain, is not that which is worth.

Good luck with everything, and I think you should blog more. :P

Marriage eh? How long you two been together? Kash and I were married just a couple months, maybe three months after meeting, for the second time. Since the first was well.. brief, and under very different circumstances.

Jeannie said...

Yes I know I should blog more and I know nothing worth having is easy to come by...but easy and less painful would be a nice change in my life. James first came to visit me last August and moved in with me at the end of September.

Zaolan said...

Glad to see you around as well. :) I miss seeing your blogs despite I guess I could just IM you, huh? >.> Eh well.

I'm glad the depression is slowly lifting itself from you. I wish I knew that feeling lately, but I don't. You'll get there though, slowly but surely.

Good luck on the marriage. I wish you and James all the happiness in the world together, since its apparently you two are like Khai and myself. If you ever need to talk though, you know where to find me, love.

&; Kash

Jeannie said...

the support I get from you and Khai mean so much to me--I suppose I could also be better at messaging the both of you-and I'll try to do better at both-some day I would love for James to get to know the two of you as well*hugs and kisses*