29 April 2009

News

Well James and I applied for our marriage license yesterday.....it's hard to believe that I am getting married this Monday! I will actually be married before my birthday at the end of the month! Being the brat that I am after hearing a commercial for some company reminding us that Mother's Day is in a couple of weeks and you should shop now for your mother, grandmother, and wife I asked him will I be getting something for Mother's Day. He very nicely said he didn't see why not and I just started laughing because unlike many people I do not really need a gift for every holiday-cards work just fine and the little things he does and says to remind me how much I am loved mean the world to me.Neither of us have mentioned to our blood families that we are getting married as we know that is not going to go over well but the family that we have created here with our friends will be there to celebrate with us. We're hoping that we can get to FaerieCon in Philadelphia in October for a honeymoon type celebration as we cannot take one right now.

3 comments:

Zaolan said...

congrats hon.

Xinaed said...

Wow, that is much sooner than expected. Congrats! Wish we were there to witness.

Jeannie said...

well the real wedding in our eyes will be this summer-either August or early Sept up at the RenFaire-that is when we hope to have our friends there and I would love to have the two of you there as well if possible